Mrs Lisa Samantha Tabanivesikula
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06063
I use a wide range of skills and techniques to ensure you receive the personalised approach that you need. I currently work online and have mainly evening and weekend appointments available.
I enjoy working with people to find solutions to help them move forward with their lives.
So lets Talk, Evolve and Resolve.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Certificate in NLP
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Start exercising
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken