Mr Ian Brookes
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06069
Location: Milton Keynes
We all have moments, relationships, or struggles that threaten to overwhelm us.
Perhaps you feel your life is going in the wrong direction, you are unhappy and don't know where to begin turning things around. Maybe there are things in your past you are struggling to come to terms with.
I work so that you feel understood and accepted right where you are. We will look at your life together, exploring and creating opportunities for change, healing, and acceptance in a way that feels safe.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof Dip PsyC)
Aim Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Practice
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken