Miss Abolanle Aloluwaloba
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06308
With an initial human resource management background, Bola has worked for various organisations since 2004. She also volunteers for various counselling, mental health and emotional well-being charities based in Bedfordshire; she has been part of various mental health and emotional well-being workshops and activities in groups and on a one-to-one basis.
Bola is keen to be a strong role model, assertive and possesses transferable skills that can be of great advantage in the work that she does, applying her potentials to adapt positively to any client and in any work environment. However, Bola is aware of her limitations and professional boundaries and seeks help whenever required.
- Qualifications & Experience2017-2021 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (level 5 completed). Chrysalis UK Ltd.
2009- 2010 MA in International Human Resource Management from the University
1997- 2004 BSc (Soil Science) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Excellent result in the 1995 West African Examination Council exam (May edition).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken