Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS18-06511
During my career I have been fortunate to have worked with, and been specifically trained, by multiple services working with diverse presentations. These have included Epilepsy Action NI, Headway, CRUSE, NEXUS, Rainbow Project, FND MattersNI, WAVE Trauma.
I offer a supportive space to explore, untangle and be curious about what challenges you may be facing.
As a humanistic therapist, my approach, at its core, is the belief that every individual has the need, desire and capacity for growth. My practice is trauma-informed, pluralistic and underpinned by a biopsychosocial model, which experiences the client in the context of their emotional wellbeing, life experiences and their present reality.
With a focus on empathy, authenticity, and unconditional positive regard, I am committed to helping my clients live more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDistinction Foundation Degree in Counselling - Belfast Met and UUJ
Student Member COSRT
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken