Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06632
Perhaps you are contemplating having some counselling because you are looking for change in your life. Maybe you are confused and are looking for clarity, and your work-life balance is out of kilter and things are getting too much, or you may have recently experienced a significant loss in your life. No matter how strong we may feel we are, often life can throw up events and feelings which can be difficult to navigate. This is where counselling and having a space to talk and to focus on you can help.
I understand how daunting and scary it can be to have some counselling. Whatever has brought you to visit, you are most welcome, and hopefully in taking the next step to call me, we can reduce some of that fear and overwhelm.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling Practice.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken