Mrs Sara Andrews
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06963
Hello. I am Sara and I offer counselling, psychotherapy and emotional support at two locations, Ninfield and Seaford. My aim is to support you by helping you to increase your self awareness and the quality of your relationships, and to process challenging life experiences, so that you can live your life the way you want to.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA (Hons) Psychology.
Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
Additional training in : Mindfulness, CBT, NLP.
CPD training various and on going, at least 30 hours per year.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken