Mrs Julie Terry-Jenner
Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07660
I will give you the space and support you need to explore your thoughts and feelings and to help you resolve your issues. I will provide you a safe space, will listen without judgement, and will work with you to find some insight into how to bring about positive changes in your life and relationships.
I will support you through talking about your life now and how you would like it to change, and can offer some coping skills for those tough moments when things can seem overwhelming.
We will work together according to what you need and our sessions will be focused on what is important to you.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePost Qualification Diploma in Counselling Supervision
BA (Hons) in Humanistic and Integrative Counselling
Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling based on TA
Level 3 Counselling Skills and Theory
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken