Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07854
Born and raised in Africa but later settled in UK.
My upbringing was a mixed bag of the predominately western culture with some African aspects.
My parents did not impose any cultural or religious boundaries leaving me to decide for myself what my beliefs were.
I loved this dual marriage, the patriarchal society that I witnessed around me made me uncomfortable.
As a young orphaned adult, I set off on a self discovery journey for meaning and purpose as a way to alleviate my grief and understand my self identity. Through this self exploration and education I realised that I'd arrived here on earth for a purpose; to help others heal and find themselves one at a time.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc Hons In Person Centred Counselling
Diploma In Integrative Humanistic Counselling
Certificates in Counselling related courses.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken