Miss Louise Simmons
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07856
Face to face is my preferred method (Covid Safe) of course but I would be happy to discuss any method with you in more detail, should you feel drawn to any particular meeting at this time.
Integration for me means that by combining concepts from different approaches and combining ways of reconnecting with our (true Selves) truth we can begin to re-integrate and uncover what disconnected us in the first place. Working in this way gives me a much richer and dynamic framework from which to draw.
It is a holistic approach with the therapeutic relationship at its heart.
Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone for an informal chat about what might be troubling you. If I can help, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thankyou for reading this far.
I wish you well on your journey.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAccredited Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling 2020 Level 4 Diploma in Professional
Counselling High Merit –Thoros Centre for Therapy Learning
2018 Level 3 Diploma in Next Steps to Counselling – Thoros Centre for Therapy Learning
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken