Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07865
If you are feeling overwhelmed, unable to cope, or perhaps completely bogged down with life, I can offer you an alternative way of counselling - walking outside in nature while we talk through your situation. Although if you prefer to be indoors or the weather is not so good, then there's my office. It's completely your choice. But either way, here is where change begins.
So, why do I counsel in nature? Well, nature aids anxiety, stress, tension, and enhances mental and general wellbeing, and brings a more relaxed approach to what can be a daunting step.
Sitting in a park, walking through the woods, or strolling on the beach, I use nature to help me help you. Simply by being in nature, we can start to clear your mind.
If you feel that I might be able help, or you would like to find out more, then please feel free to get in touch using any of the following options:
- Visit my website: www.counsellingwithnature.com
- Call or text me: 07913 337955
- Email me: email@example.com
In addition to the expertise I have listed below, my work also covers low self-esteem, low self-worth, mental health issues, stress, and understanding the effects of childhood events and experiences.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Integrative Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken