Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08718
Location: North Walsham
I’ve witnessed, experienced and engaged with people by supporting them through tough times or even times when we just need a smile and that boost that gives us the twinkle back in our eyes.
I’ve called all of this Zest Wellbeing, to quote someone dear to me who explained that they’ve found the zest in their life once more. I’ve been working with creativity and wellbeing programmes for 15 years.
My approach is relaxed and reassuring and I will keep you updated of progress made and I will always discuss your treatment plan with you before anything begins.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a qualified counsellor (Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice and Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory, Dip CST.), which means I am an accredited member of The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society and registered with the Professional Standards Authority. This means I keep my practice up-to-date with guidelines, best practice and professional development whilst always working under the Code of Ethics.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Stop smoking
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken