Miss Tina Greene
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-00893
Location: Milton Keynes
I began my career completing a degree in psychology which I then combined with theoretical and clinical practice training. My training has including working in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Third wave CBT and Psychodynamic approaches. I have expanded this further with specific training in Trauma treatments. I approach my client work with a focus on each persons unique experience of their distress, working collaboratively towards achieving each persons individual goals for therapy.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychology Bsc (Hons), PG Cert in Counselling Psychology, PG Cert in Psychodynamic Counselling, Doctoral Level clinical training and approved practice, Cert in Trauma Treatments.
CBT practical skills training - SDS Seminars Ltd
Maudsley Lectures in Psychoanalysis
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings