Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01582
What are my specialisms?
Disability & Chronic Illness
Mental Health, Neurodiversity and Physical Health
Navigating the Welfare System
Support through the diagnosis process
Impact on work/education
I can and will also work with family members/carers.
Gender, Sexuality and Relationship Diversity
Exploring gender diversity
Monogamy and Ethical Non-Monogamy
Impact on relationships
You will find several articles about my experiences with both disability and LGBTQIA issues throughout my website. You can also follow my facebook, twitter and instagram.
I’m a big fan of the therapeutic benefits of geek culture – from relating to TV/movie characters and memes to using things such as TTRPGs and LARPs in the therapy room.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support