Mr Richard Dolan
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-01638
Are you depressed, stressed or troubled by unwanted thoughts or feelings? Do you feel overcome with anxiety, think that your problems are too big to manage, or that nobody hears you?
Do your relationships make you feel like you're not good enough, or does using social media make you feel bad about yourself?
Perhaps you're having difficulty dealing with a particular situation. You might feel lost, stuck, or want to understand aspects of yourself on a deeper level. Maybe you just have a general sense that you don't feel okay and need to talk to someone.
If any of this sounds familiar, I can provide a safe and confidential space to be accepted, valued and heard. Through face to face, outdoor or online counselling, I can support you to explore and understand your thoughts and feelings, to overcome your challenges, and be free to live the life you want.
To help you decide if I am the right therapist for you, I offer a free, no obligation 30 minute consultation by phone or video. Check out my website for more information, or get in touch today to discuss how we can work together.
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to meeting you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Level 5 Diploma in Life Coaching
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support