Mrs Catherine Taylor
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS20-02275
Location: SOUTHEND ON SEA
First comes the feelings of chaotic and uncontrollable worry.
Then you find yourself struggling with nervousness, shaking and trouble speaking.
With the build up of anxiety over time you start to find yourself suffering with debilitating phobias.
As a result your anxiety begins to present itself as fear and a feeling of hopelessness.
While all the time your physiology is being affecting as you find yourself holding stress and tension in your body..
If this is you, I can help because I’ve been there myself and now I am free of my social anxieties. If they present now, they present only as occasional small waves rather than overwhelming tsunamis.
SPEAK TO A COUNSELLOR WHO'S BEEN THROUGH IT.
- Qualifications & Experience1998 2.1 BA Hons Literature, Life and Thought Liverpool John Moores University
2002 AQA: Counselling Theory Certificate
2002 AQA: Counselling Skills Certificate
2005 Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
2005 Relate Counselling Young People
2006 Postgraduate Certificate In Therapeutic Play Skills. Canterbury Christchurch
2008 Undergraduate Credit in Clinical Supervision. Anglia Ruskin University
2008 AQA Counselling Unit: Working with Couples
2013 PTTLS teaching qualification
Experience as a Counsellor/ Supervisior/ Project Leader/ Play Therapist and Counselling Tutor
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Young people and children