Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS21-01944
Making the decision to start counselling / therapy can be a bit daunting, so in this site, I have tried to answer most of the questions that people considering counselling may have.
Highly experienced, Accredited & Registered Counsellor in Harlow, which is on the Essex and Hertfodshire border, convenient to neighbouring Epping, Bishops Stortford, Hertford, Ware and surrounding areas. I have worked with clients within the NHS, charitable and private sectors, helping them to address and resolve difficult areas in their lives.
Offering confidential short-term or longer-term counselling therapy from a comfortable professional consulting room in Harlow, or ON-LINE to any location in the UK. I work with most personal issues or difficulties........ Including:-
• Anxiety • Depression • Anger • Anger Management • Sexual Abuse • Physical Abuse • Self Harm • Stress • Bereavement • Relationships • Personal Growth & Development • Sexual Identity/Sexuality • Loneliness • Work Problems • Bullying • Low Self-Esteem • Self Confidence • Lack of Motivation • Self Identity , and all deep-seated difficulties that may possibly have their roots in years past.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list, many people come for counselling simply because they cannot quite work out what the problem is, they just know something is not working well in their lives.
I offer an Initial Assessment Consultation at £45 so that we can both determine if counselling is right for you.
To make an appointment please phone me. Note:- You may often get my answer-phone.
Please don’t be put off by this. I use it so that sessions with clients are not interrupted.
Leave your name and phone number and I will call you back. Absolute confidentiality and discretion is assured.
I offer clinical supervision to:-
• experienced counsellors
• newly qualified counsellors
• trainee / student counsellors
I have undertaken substantial clinical supervision training, and hold a full Diploma in Clinical Supervision. I am experienced in both individual and group supervision.
My theoretical orientation is Integrative, but extensive training and experience enables me to also supervise those who practise different theoretical models, such as Person Centred, CBT, Psychodynamic, Existential, Gestalt and Psychosynthesis or EMDR
As a potential supervisee, I will expect you to be a member of a major professional organization (student membership is fine where appropriate) and abide by its ethical framework or code; and that you will have current professional indemnity insurance.
My current fees for Supervision are given on my website www.counsellingtherapist.co.uk
I can sometimes offer reduced rates for trainees/students where possible, and can sometimes offer reduced rates to volunteer counsellors.
Please feel free to phone me on the number above if you would like to discuss possible counselling supervision.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings