Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS21-01972
Location: Potters Bar
I am a qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist and a Psychologist. I have been a practicing counsellor and psychotherapist in London since 2010. I work with adults and couples dealing with a wide range of difficulties; individuals affected by domestic violence and trauma; and with the LGBTQI+ community. My practice is inclusive of all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, disabilities, and religious beliefs. I endeavour to understand and acknowledge how intersecting identities affect our lives, our relationships, and our sense of self as human beings.
I aim to co-create with you a confidential and non-judgemental therapeutic relationship, in which you are accepted and facilitated to explore the causes of your distress. During therapy, you have the opportunity to find answers to fundamental questions: Do you know who you are? Do you understand what’s happened to you? What do you want to change?
As individuals, we tend to make healthy choices when we understand ourselves and our environment better. I offer a safe and confidential space in which you can explore and make sense of your feelings, thoughts, and aspects of your self or your experiences that might have been hard to talk about before.
- Qualifications & Experience- PostGraduate Clinical Diploma in Person-Centred Psychotherapy – Metanoia Institute, London, UK.
- Diploma/BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling – Metanoia Institute, London, UK.
- MSc in Health Psychology (Behavioural Medicine) – University of Southampton, UK.
- Psychology degree, First-class, honours – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken