Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS21-02860
Hello and welcome, I am qualified counsellor and registered member of the BACP as well as being an Accredited Member of the NCS. I am also a hypnotherapist, life coach and offer meditation and mindfulness as a part of my work.
I offer a range of different services in a safe and friendly environment. Here you can take the time that you need to focus on yourself, your needs, what you want to explore, in a gentle safe way and at a pace that is comfortable to you.
I offer a complimentary Discovery Session, during which we find out what you are wanting to change or make sense of in your life.
We will work together in deciding the way forward and honouring your uniqueness and individuality, by adopting a person centered approach. For some people, there will be the need to look at your past history and resolve those issues before you are able to move forward with your life. And for others, you will only want to work on a solution without going back into the past. Each of these options has its own merits, what is important is that you are in control of the pace and direction that we go in.
I am experienced in working with domestic abuse, bereavement and trauma.
I am located not far from Plymouth City Centre with easy access to the waterfront. There is plenty of on street free parking in the locality which takes the stress out of finding somewhere to park.
I work with adults and young adults (aged 16 to 18). I offer face 2 face and online sessions.
I am also able to offer walk and talk sessions, down by the waterfront this dependent on how safe you feel working in this way.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI hold a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and am currently undertaking the CPCAB Level 5 in Psychotherapeutic counselling. I am also a qualified Hypnotherapist having a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills, along with being a Life Coach. I also hold a BSc (Hons) degree from the University of Greenwich.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support