Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-00172
Location: Leamington Spa
Hello. My name is Dan and I am here to help you get to where you want to be in life. I am all about helping you to work through your issues, let go of limitations, and start living life in the way you want to.
Maybe you want to:
• Overcome anxiety and feel more in control
• Boost your confidence and do everything with a sense of ease and calm
• Feel less stressed and more at peace
• Stop smoking and never light up a cigarette again
• Lose weight and keep it off
• Banish your phobia and no longer be held back
• Or perhaps something else...
The good news is that you don't have to suffer any more. I am here to help you with counselling.
If you are looking for:
• Someone who will help you to feel calm and in control
• A professional therapist who will empower you to be happier and healthier
• Expert help that is tailored to you as an individual
• Then you have come to the right place!
The change is in your hands. Take the first step today by getting in touch to book your consultation. All you need to do is call +44 (0)7816 181428 or use the contact facility from this profile.
I'm here to help you, so you can live your life free of the issues that have held you back for too long. So, let's have a chat an explore how we can work together.
Who I can help:
My clients come from all walks of life and have a wide range of issues. I work in a relatively informal way, with a relaxed, friendly and personable approach, whilst still maintaining a high standard of professionalism. If there's something troubling you or a goal that you would like to achieve, I will help you to work through it successfully.
I work with a lot of men and definitely encourage men to seek therapy and talk more. As a trained Men's Health Champion, I have specialist knowledge and skills to successfully support men to work through their issues and achieve their goals.
I'm also an LGBT+ affirmative therapist, meaning I run a fully inclusive and accessible service for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, or have another LGBT+ identity. That's not to say I only work with LGBT+ people. Everyone is welcome at my clinic. I just have a specialism in working with LGBT+ people.
Counselling is a valuable talking therapy that enables you to speak about your problems and your feelings in an open, honest way. You will be listened to, not judged in any way, and supported to work through your issue so that you can be free and live your life in a happier, more fulfilled way.
I work from an integrative, pluralistic approach. That means I am trained in a variety of counselling methods and weave them together to create a tailored treatment plan for each individual client. I recognise that one size does not fit all, so taking this approach to providing counselling means that you will receive the right treatment based on your needs.
Appointments can take place at my clinic in Leamington Spa or online via video call. Walk and talk therapy is also available. This is counselling that takes place outdoors while walking and talking. Some people benefit from being surrounded by nature and away from the confines of a room.
What to expect:
Booking counselling sessions is an investment in your health and I will always strive to over-deliver to ensure you gain the best results. As well as your weekly face to face or online appointments, you will also be free to email, call or text me for support in between sessions. In fact, I encourage keeping in touch as I am here to support you 100%. The return on your investment can be life changing. Imagine how much happier you will feel when you have got to where you want to be in life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Certificate in Supervision
Virtual Gastric Band practitioner
First aid trained
Men's Health Champion
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children