Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS22-01445
I am based for counselling and psychotherapy work in Exeter and Newton Abbot, I have also worked successfully with clients online and on the phone.
The therapy I offer is relational and encompasses all of you and all of your broader (systemic) situation. This can sound challenging to some who may be primarily thinking about a single issue, however, what it means is that we are able to work holistically with your wholeness.
I am able to work at depth and over the long term, which is particularly helpful for those who wish to find substantial and long lasting change and healing.
For those who would like a 'theoretical framing' the core of my systemic approach is Gestalt and I include body, Transpersonal, and the Ecological.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdv Diploma Humanistic Integrative Counselling
Advanced Systemic Constellations
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support